Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Great Reviews of The Alchemist's Portrait - Part Eight




Here are some more great reader comments about The Alchemist's Portrait 

"I read your story The Alchemist’s Portrait. I like your story a lot. It’s excellent, it’s also inspiring, it was interesting, it was awesome."

"I loved your book. It was fantastic. Is there going to be a movie?"

"At my school we read a really good book. It is called The Alchemist’s Portrait . I love that book! It was magical, adventurous and it really brought me into the story. It also captures your imagination so quickly! How do you do it?"

"I got your book yesterday, The Alchemist’s Portrait. And I couldn't stop reading it! It was so great! You’re a wonderful writer. Not very many writers can write a story like that! I can't wait to buy your Sorcerer's Letterbox!"

"I really liked your book The Alchemist’s Portrait. I think your book is better than any other books."

The Alchemist's Portrait is available at most online bookstores, which you can link to hereAutographed copies are also always available directly from the author.  

No comments: