Saturday, June 2, 2012

Great Reviews of The Alchemist's Portrait - Part Six


Here are some some great reader comments about The Alchemist's Portrait 

"I just read 'The Alchemist's Portrait' today. I thought it was really excellent. Can't wait to read more of your stuff."

"I just finished reading your book. It is great! I haven't read a children's book in a while that I enjoyed as much as The Alchemist's Portrait. I will be recommending your book to anyone looking for a good kid's story."

"The book is so good I can’t STOP READING!"

"I have never really liked reading but your books make it fun. I loved the Alchemist’s Portrait and I can’t wait to read the Sorcerer’s Letterbox. I loved the suspense built in and we didn’t even get to chapter four!"

"I loved your book The Alchemist’s Portrait. It captures your imagination. YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE BOOKS!"

The Alchemist's Portrait is available at most online bookstores, which you can link to hereAutographed copies are also always available directly from the author.  

No comments: